I really enjoy taking pictures on Instagram and I wanted to share them. The first three and the last picture were taken on a trip I took with my best friend up Highway 1 (the PCH) to San Francisco. The fourth picture was taken in Pacific Grove (it's close to Monterrey and Pebble Beach). The fifth picture was taken in my hometown, San Luis Obispo (SLO).
Wow these pictures are awesome! Even though this doesn't have too much to do with the class, I thought I'd comment anyway and tell you how much I like these :) I'd definitely love to see more!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are really cool. I've never been to California, but the shore looks awesome in the pictures you took. That definitely looks like a place I'd love to visit.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are amazing! I've always wanted to go to California and seeing these makes me want to visit there even more!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are awesome! Its amazing what Instagram can do to a picture. Even before you edited them I bet they were stunning. This definitely makes me want to venture across the country and visit Cali. These pictures also remind me of some of the background photos used in Urban Outfitters catalogue. They're very hipster-esque.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are awesome ! I love photography, and seeing these pictures makes me want to visit California even more now !!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos! I lived in Cali for a small period of time when I was a sophomore, and your pics make me want to move back! How could you ever leave there to come here?!?
ReplyDelete